Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Asshat of the Day

It's the end of another long day.  I'm standing and going home on the electric powered sardine can shoulder to shoulder with bodies that are emanating different levels of funk.  Some of them are heading home from work, some going to the baseball game at AT&T Park, some that have no home and take refuge in the train to let the day go by hoping to find something positive in their lives, some teens from school, and then there's THIS fucktard...




This son of a bitch grabbed a seat in the elderly/handicapped section so he could continue talking loud so the entire train could hear him, because we need to know.  Luckily I had my noise cancelling ear buds on listening to Paramore.  I love their latest cd.  Anyway, back to the story.  After a couple stops the crowd thinned out and I noticed that there were a couple old people that were standing practically in front of him to my left.  He didn't even ask if they wanted to sit.  I don't know what is up with this younger generation, but a lot of them don't respect others, especially the elders.  I guess one day they will learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment