Friday, June 21, 2013

Funbags!


Today I get the lady that has a bagful of fun sit next to me. I can tell it has a little bit of everything. As she rummages through her bag everyone is looking at her because it sounds like all of Santa's reindeer wearing tap shoes landing on a your roof and having a party. Finally she settles down and picks the object of her choice to entertain her during her morning commute. Was it a book? No. Could it be an e-reader or maybe a smartphone? Nope. Maybe some makeup. Who knows, she might be a war paint hero I've never encountered on the train. Nope... This is what she takes out to fidget with for the next 10 minutes...  Are you kidding me?  Happy Friday everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like she has some important algebra problems to solve

    ReplyDelete